For a psuedo-step-sis-in-law. Lined in Kona snow, because the back of the print wasn't so pretty.
Plus, I wanted it to have just a little bit more body. I tried to follow the directions more closely this time, but still managed to screw it up; i.e. raw fabric edge was exposed with the boning in the right orientation. That's the other reason it's lined. Shh. :) I added the pink trim for some interest (as well as the reverse of the neck strap) and to break up all that purple, even though it's textured. Here it is all folded up:
Fabric used: 3/4 yd of Kona snow; prints by Art Gallery: 3/4 yd (purple) Nature Elements in Orchid Bloom; strip of Floral Elements in Shocking Pink
Guess that's why they went together so well; they're from the same maker.
05 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment